LFI has completed storm water permitting and sampling projects at facilities across the country, ranging from small construction sites to large industrial plants. LFI’s staff includes experts with many years of experience in storm water permitting, sampling, and plan preparation. We are also very experienced in negotiating with regulators to find the best possible solutions and ensuring that your facility stays in compliance.
LFI will provide no-nonsense answers and practical solutions to your storm water problems.
- NPDES storm water discharge permitting
- Mapping of storm water drainage systems
- Sample collection and flow measurements
- Preparation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Development of Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Sample collection training for your staff
- Engineering design of storm water control systems
- Agency negotiations