Our expertise is derived from and can be qualified by a court based on a combination of our:
- Science-based education degrees (i.e. geology, hydrology, environmental science and engineering).
- Practical field experience (i.e. up to 25 years in the business).
- Extensive knowledge base of federal, state and local environmental rules, guidelines and regulations.
Utilizing our specialized knowledge, training, skills and experience, LFI’s expert witnesses can provide a professional opinion to:
- Satisfy a court that the expert witness is qualified to testify.
- Evaluate technical/hypothetical situations in an effort to educate the trier of fact based on sufficient data and facts.
- Respond in an unbiased, professional and concise manner for the benefit of the plaintiff or defendant in an environmental related case